- Blueroc Ltd t/a leasing4u (the "Company") operates the website www.carleasing4u.co.uk The Company is registered in England and Wales under company number 5139277 and the Company's office is at Unit 4 Mallard Court, Mallard Way, Crewe, CW1 6ZQ.
- The following (together with any documents referred to) are the terms and conditions upon which the Company provides the services offered on the website www.carleasing4u.co.uk By using us for any of the services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Company provides a search service for business and personal contract hire, leasing, contract purchase, hire purchase and finance lease of vehicles and the financing of such contracts (the "Search Service").
- The Search Service displays competitive vehicle pricing, funding and availability from the Company's associated financial and industry partners.
- The Search Service is provided free of charge but any Order / Agency Agreement entered into subsequently, as set out in clause 2.7 below, may be subject to an agency or document fee, this will be clearly shown on the "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance". Please also note paragraph 2.8 below.
- Upon receiving the result of the Search Service, you may request the Company to proceed to obtain a formal quotation for the vehicle or any other vehicle or and mileage / term profile You will be asked to complete and return a credit application through our secure server if you wish to proceed after receiving a formal quotation. Following the leasing / finance companies confirmation that credit is available to you the Company will send you a "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance" showing the vehicle and financial information, when this is signed and returned we will inform the financial institution that you wish to proceed and order your vehicle from our preferred franchise dealer.
By signing the "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance" you are entering into:
- An Agency Agreement for the supply of services (the "Agency Agreement") from the Company; and
- A Supply Contract for the supply of goods (the vehicle(s)) and/or finance (the "Supply Contract") with a third party supplying the vehicle and/or its finance (the "Third Party").
- The Company will, on receipt of your signed "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance" act on your behalf as your agent, to source the vehicle(s) and/or finance for the vehicles as described in the "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance".
By signing and returning the "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance" you are instructing the Company to commence the provision of the services described in this document and to source the vehicle(s) and/or finance on your behalf, on receipt of the above document and before the expiry of any applicable seven-day cooling off period and accordingly:
- you confirm that you waive any right to any cooling off period under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, as amended;
- you agree that the Company is to commence the services before the expiry of the cancellation period contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if applicable; and
- you understand and accept that upon receipt of the signed "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance" by the Company and the subsequent commencement of the provision of the services under the Agency Agreement, you will lose your right (as set out in clause 5 below) to cancel the Agency Agreement.
- If you are contracting as a consumer and you would like a seven day cooling-off period to apply, you will need to specifically inform the Company in writing prior to or when you return the "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance" (the "Notification"). Upon receiving the Notification, the Company will not begin the sourcing of any vehicle and/or finance until the expiry of the seven-day cooling-off period.
- Please note that any results provided by the Search Service or in the "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance" may be based on vehicle stock availability at the time. The Company cannot reserve or hold any vehicle if you request a cooling-off period and cannot guarantee the supply of the vehicle and/or finance on the rates stated in the Order Confirmation following the expiry of that cooling-off period.
- If you send the Notification to the Company in accordance with clause 2.4 above, you will be entitled to cancel the Agency Agreement by following the procedure set out in clause 5 below.
- The Agency Agreement is subject to the Document Fee as set out in the order confirmation. The Document Fee as well as any agency fee stated remains payable to the Company if the Supply Contract is cancelled or terminated under clause 6 except where cancellation occurs under the procedure set out in clause 5.
- The Company is paid a commission on any Supply Contract entered into between you and the Third Party vehicle and/or finance provider. The Commission is paid by the Third Party.
- We act as your agent during the course of the Agency Agreement. The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to source vehicles and/or finance for the vehicles in accordance with your instructions
- Any Supply Contract entered into between you and the Third Party will be subject to the terms and conditions of that Third Party, which they will advise you of directly. In order to obtain a vehicle and/or finance for the vehicle you will be required to sign contracts with the Third Parties. Such contracts will contain terms dealing with delivery, costs and charges, payment, title and limitation of liability.
Performance of the Agency Agreement
- The Company will provide updates on the progress of its services, being the sourcing of vehicles and/or finance that reasonably suit your requests, within thirty days of Acceptance unless the services have been fulfilled prior to this.
Consumer Cancellation Rights
- If you are contracting as a consumer and you have sent the Company the Notification in accordance with clause 2.4 above, you may cancel the Agency Agreement by sending written notice to the address stated at clause 1.1 above.
- The written notice should reach the Company no later than seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the email of Acceptance. A "working day" means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- You will not have the right to cancel the Agency Agreement once the Company has begun the provision of the services agreed under the Agency Agreement. The Company is likely to begin performing the services by searching for vehicles and/or finance to meet your requests as soon as it sends you the Acceptance.
- If you cancel the Agency Agreement in breach of clause 5.3 (following the Company having begun the provision of the services) then the Company will be entitled to charge you a cancellation fee as stated on the Agreement and any additional losses incurred by the Company. The cancellation fee is payable immediately on receipt of the Company's invoice.
- If you cancel the Agency Agreement in accordance with these terms and conditions and in accordance with clause 2.4 and 5.1, the Company shall return the sums paid by you to date.
- Cancellation of the Agency Agreement will not automatically cancel any Supply Contract entered into between you and the Third Party. You will be required to separately cancel such contracts under the terms permitted by such contracts.
The Company may terminate the Agency Agreement if any of the following in clauses 6.1.1 - 6.2.8 occur, this termination will attract a cancellation fee in accordance with the signed "Customer Order Confirmation and Acceptance"
- you are unable to or do not accept delivery of the vehicle at your nominated address in the United Kingdom on the agreed date for delivery and you have failed to give the Company more than three working days notice that you are unable to accept delivery;
- you fail to ensure that a new delivery date is agreed or that the vehicle is collected from the Company within fourteen days of the date that the Company notifies you that the vehicle is available for delivery;
- you fail to pay the purchase price and any other sums due under the contract in full in accordance with these terms and conditions;
- the Company reasonably believes in its sole discretion that the contract has been formed upon the basis of a genuine error (due to an administrative mistake) on the Company's website in relation to any term of the contract and the error is drawn to your attention; or
- you commit a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- you fail to return to us any proof of ID requested by the finance company.
- you fail to sign and return any documents required.
- You fail to provide evidence of valid comprehensive insurance for the specified vehicle
- At Leasing4u we aspire to the highest levels of customer service and acknowledge the importance of customer loyalty and satisfaction. We endeavour to provide consistently high service levels and continuous process improvement. If you are dissatisfied of any aspect of our service or communication please let us know. We will take the time to listen and understand any of your comments or complaints. Every effort will be made to resolve a complaint as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction.
- The time scale for resolving any dispute varies depending on the circumstances and the Company will use reasonable endeavours to confirm receipt of your complaint and keep you informed of progress in dealing with your issues.
- To submit a complaint, or to obtain a copy of our complaints policy and procedure, please write to: The Complaints Administrator at the address specified at clause 1.1 of this Agreement, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusion of Liability
- Where you enter into a Supply Contract with any Third Party, the liability of that Third Party will be set out in their terms and conditions.
- The Company excludes all liability in contract, tort, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Supply Contract with any Third Party.
- The Company shall not be liable to you for any economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise howsoever, in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the Supply Contract with any Third Party.
- The Company has no duty of care to ensure the vehicle and/or finance that any Third Party supplies is as you wanted or is suitable for you: you must decide carefully if the description and other terms of the supply of the vehicle and/or finance are correct and are suitable for your purposes.
- If any of these terms and conditions or any provision of the Agency Agreement are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such terms, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law and Jurisdiction
- The Agency Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of it or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Leasing4u may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Blueroc Ltd, Unit 4 Mallard Court, Mallard Way, Crewe, CW1 6ZQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.